Incident Reporting Procedures
Types of incidents to be reported to the Director by House Manager and Residents are:
- ALL EMERGENCIES DURING COURSE PROCEDURE
- VIOLATIONS OF ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY
- SUSPICIOUS MAIL OR PACKAGE
- CLASSROOM DISTURBANCES
- RESIDENT USING PROFANITY
- ANY OTHER MINOR BOUNDARY OR POLICY VIOLATIONS BY RESIDENTS
- ANY POLICY VIOLATIONS BY VOLUNTEERS
- AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR BY VOLUNTEERS
- SUSPECTED RESIDENT SUICIDAL TENDENCIES
- UNCHRISTIAN LIKE CONDUCT BY RESIDENTS
All emergencies and violations of Zero Tolerance Policies must be verbally communicated to the Director as soon as it is safe to do so.
Use Incident Report below to file non-emergency and other policy violations.
File with the Director immediately following the incident.